- 1 year ago to firstname.lastname@example.org | 0 comments
- Comment on 12ft – Hop any paywall:
Is it centralized?
- Comment on What is the reason that you joined lemmy?:
I lost you at "let alone to have his pronouns respected".
You disrespect somebody by refusing their identity and then you cry about being disrespected. In Norway we have a saying "den som er med på leken, må tåle steken". Those who join the game, must accept the grilling.
- Comment on Fediverse: Peopleverse!:
Love the idea! By the way, does humane tech have conferences? If so, I think it would be a great way to mobilize the lemmy community.
- 1 year ago to email@example.com | 15 comments
- Comment on Why and how we raised VC funding for an open-source project:
I'm kind of pissed off because I've been reading this for 3 minutes without having any idea what the project is about.
- Comment on Lemmy Release v0.15.1: Private instances, New User Registrations, Email Verification, and Temporary Bans. 🎉:
Im most curious about the private instance feature. That could be a great tool for organizations.
- Comment on “Not having kids is selfish” says man who lives alone in golden palace:
If we dont have kids, the rich will starve from lack of labour. [Playing a tiny violin]
- Comment on :
Most peertube instances are pretty bad right now, so if one instance decides to follow everything else, that instance would be full of trash.
Also, as with a regular webpage, it doesnt make sense to link your instance to every other instance. Sure, by doing so, you increase the likelihood that there is some relevant content on your site, but it also becomes a cespool.
Rather, it makes more sense to be mindful about the instances you follow. Follow only those who are related to the content for your site. Your site should be thematic and have a vision. Follow the sites who shates a similar vision.