- Comment on Can anyone explain "Good Burger 2" to me? why does anyone want to watch this? 4 days ago:
I remember the first Good Burger movie being good, I’d watch another. Wayne’s World was just a sketch and it made a great movie. Was the second one good? I don’t remember.
- Comment on Why do all the new TVs expect me to have a platform AS WIDE as the fucking thing?? Fucking shit!! God awful absolutely dumb thoughtless design choice 4 days ago:
My 2008 Samsung had a great center stand. My new TCL has those little feet. Solution is spend another $30 or so on a center stand.
- Comment on A good deal of IT work, too 4 days ago:
Googling problems certainly helps but you still need enough knowledge to define the problem, Google it, and implement the solution.
- Comment on Hate these with every ounce of my being 1 week ago:
The only good one I’ve seen is the Krusty Krab Training Video.
- Comment on I was trying to put air in my tires in the freezing cold and this guy pulls up next to me and just starts honking. 1 week ago:
There are a lot of Main Characters around that deeply resent any impediment to their plans.
- Comment on Youtube has started to artificially slow down video load times if you use Firefox 1 week ago:
Begun, the Chrome spoof wars have.
- Comment on What are you gonna do this weekend? 1 week ago:
I know what I’m doing now
- Comment on What game did you last finish? What did you think of it? 1 week ago:
Last game I finished was Days Gone and it was great. Nice open world zombie shooter in the US state of Oregon. Great map, great characters, decent plot, good action. Very cinematic at times. After the 10+ minutes of cinematic closing credits you can actually start roaming again and there is some more story after the credits.
- Comment on Seven Corndogs 1 week ago:
Yeah Mr Moneybags where would I even get 7 corndogs?
- Comment on The History Channel, now in the fantasy section. 2 weeks ago:
It started off with cool shows like Mail Call but then degenerated into the Hitler Channel.
- Comment on Ask RPS: what is your favorite co-op gaming memory? 2 weeks ago:
Arma 3 with mods, so much mission variety. Everything from straight-up milsim to zombies to capture-the-island playground.
- Comment on Instagram's monthly subscription 3 weeks ago:
I’d pay about $1 a month. That’s $1 more than they’re getting from me now.
- Comment on lol 3 weeks ago:
They ran Hilary Clinton against him, that was a lot of the problem.
- Comment on Xbox consoles getting full-screen ad 3 weeks ago:
And they have competition too, makes PS and Switch look better.
- Comment on Best of both worlds 4 weeks ago:
I had a ~2008 Samsung plasma, it had all the ports and multiples of most. I finally got tired of waiting for it to die, it still had a great picture when I gave it away last year.
- Comment on We have had guns for 200 years but mass shootings only became common in the last 30. So what changed? 4 weeks ago:
Too many people, too much news, a society that is both more permissive and more polarized, more communication between fringe group members.
- Comment on Ok Lemmy Rorschach test time. Tell me what you see. 4 weeks ago:
Evil rat dude.
- Comment on Sony Defends PS Plus Price Rises - IGN 4 weeks ago:
Yes you can pay that. But $300 gets you a very functional card. And you can upgrade your PC in increments.
- Comment on How to deal with annoying co-worker 4 weeks ago:
Maybe some blunt feedback, “I don’t think that’s funny, I don’t like that, I don’t think that’s appropriate for adults at work.”
- Comment on Now this is how you conduct a poll. 4 weeks ago:
- Comment on One of Star Wars’ best FPS games is getting remastered in February | VGC 4 weeks ago:
I used to be pretty decent with the arrow keys, but once full 3D games like Quake 2 started being standard I had to switch to mouse. I remember I switched to mouse and arrow keys for a long time, then finally want WASD.
- Comment on [What if scenario] What if all commercial institutions suddenly decided they no longer intend to acknowledge religious events such as Christmas? 5 weeks ago:
Like what would happen if stores gave up possibly their most profitable period of the entire year? Christmas would go on via Etsy and eBay and such. It might slowly die as the years go on, but Christmas has a lot of momentum even if stores aren’t selling the gear.
- Comment on One of Star Wars’ best FPS games is getting remastered in February | VGC 5 weeks ago:
That’s cool but I don’t think the gameplay and level design will hold up very well to today’s standards. This was basically a Doom 1 type game, but with jumping and maybe full 3D? Or was it 2.5D like Doom where you couldn’t have floors over floors?
- Comment on The Weekly 'What are you playing?' Discussion 5 weeks ago:
Starfield, The Crew Motorfest, and Empyrion.
- Comment on [deleted] 5 weeks ago:
Comications during a previous stop.
- Comment on [deleted] 5 weeks ago:
They won’t come until you go run a 10 minute errand.
- Comment on With surround sound 5 weeks ago:
That sound that Win10 makes when you adjust the volume irrationally irritates me.
- Comment on nooooooo 5 weeks ago:
My guess is it had something to do with a girl, like staying together at a remote or intimate place.
- Comment on Anyone have experience with buying on eBay? 5 weeks ago:
They could have sold the item through another avenue, or for some reason had relisted the auction unintentionally, something happened to the item, or maybe they didn’t want to risk shipping to a new buyer. Only way to know is to ask the seller and hope for an honest answer.
That’s not a typical eBay experience but I try to buy from sellers with a lot of feedback and 95% or higher positive.
- Comment on Shouldn't victim blame but.... 5 weeks ago:
So many things are new to children, they are learning and being surprised with new information all the time. So I could see some children believing it.