- Xbox Game Pass made $230 million revenue in one month, most users pay for full subscriptionswww.tweaktown.com ↗Submitted 2 days ago to firstname.lastname@example.org | 12 comments
- Comment on This should be illegal:
And this is why I have trust issues
- Comment on Unity adding a fee for devs for each time a game is installed, after certain thresholds:
Man I was just getting into game development and learning Unity.
I guess it’s time to pivot into Unreal or Godot or something.
Anybody have recommendations?
- Comment on Dennis Schroder named FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 TISSOT MVP:
That’s tuff 🔥💯
- Comment on Germany beats the USA 113-111:
Amazing win for Germany. And I’m happy to get Canada vs US still.
It’s been a fun tournament.
- Comment on I'm the best perimeter defender in this tournament, in the world, in the NBA," DillionBrooks:
Ah man he still talking huh
- Comment on People who back into parking spots: Why?:
To assert dominance.
- Comment on Glad to see Lemmy users appreciating diversity:
Is there an animals gone wild?
- Comment on But have you tried Jerboa?:
I was using Jerboa up until now and am now using Sync because I used it for Reddit.
…and that’s it. I don’t understand why this gets so much talk. There are so many options. Just use something. We all want Lemmy to grow so I don’t see the problem.
- Comment on it's about damn time: