- Comment on Cantata Release v.2.5.0 Final Version:
Author has decided this is the final release and has archived the project. Hopefully a good fork emerges. It would be a shame for this great mpd client to die now.
- 5 months ago to firstname.lastname@example.org | 1 comment
- 5 months ago to email@example.com | 0 comments
- Comment on Do you think adblockers are piracy? Why?:
No and this was posted already - https://lemmy.ml/post/173948
- 6 months ago to firstname.lastname@example.org | 1 comment
- Comment on Tesla recall: "Full Self-Driving" software runs stop signs:
Quality control must be an easy job at the ole Tesla factory
- Comment on Hello, Whats THE stupidest thing you have seen on the internet?:
- Comment on apparently reddit also has content gated behind an app on mobile now:
You can always use a libreddit instance. Change reddit.com in the URL to libredd.it.
- Comment on Announcing /c/parabola <- Parabola GNU/Linux-libre community in Lemmy:
It's not clear to me what the difference is between this and Arch.
- Comment on Thousands of enterprise servers are running vulnerable BMCs, researchers find:
Supermicro have some of the worst. Even if you did properly secure it with a password the implementation is so buggy it's likely fully of exploits anyway.
- Comment on What is something trump did well?:
Remind people of traitors like Benedict Arnold.
- Comment on New Covid variant with 46 mutations worries experts in France:
Sounds like it was discovered in November around the same time as omicron. Not exactly brand new.