- Comment on Canadians Through Time:
The former still exist. The trucker protesters were outside during one of the coldest winters in recent memory for days.
Of course, they're called racist sexist misogynistic homophobic transphobic american russian nazi bots, but that's because the weak fear the strong.
- Comment on Looool, Batman ran away from AntiFa/BLM:
Hypocrite much, Bruce?
His goddamn main superpower is being rich.
- Comment on Cab we take a traditionally gay character and make them a alpha male?:
Another reason for kids not to eat rice crispies for breakfast.
Besides the fact that it's a shite breakfast cereal.
- Comment on Let me wipe away your tears, son:
WE NEED SEVENTEEN DOSES OR EVERYONE WILL DIE OF COVID LET US INJECT IT INTO YOUR EYEBALLS!
- Comment on What the Science on Gender-Affirming Care for Transgender Kids Really Shows - Scientific American via Ghostarchive:
I actually love science, and seeing it destroyed by religious psychopaths for political ends is really sad. :(
- Comment on The unravelling of BigTech has begun:
That would be huge. Next up it's time to hammer banks the same.
- 2 days ago to email@example.com | 0 comments
- Comment on The food shortages can be traced to This one person:
Rosie O'Donnell in the 90s?
- Comment on Retarded fags with their faggot flag with added Kool-Aid, you think they understand Ukraine don’t like gays and all forms of fruit cakie-ness:
You have to admit, it's pretty funny that the gays are slowly being written out of their own flag.
- Comment on American living in Shanghai describing his experience:
The combination of authoritarianism and incompetence...
In the rest of the world, getting covid isn't even an issue anymore. My wife got it a few weeks ago, she's fit as a fiddle now. No government involvement, and the hospital basically said there's not much to do except take some Tylenol.
- Comment on Facebook is so far gone:
I'm gone off of almost all big tech at this point. Not worth it.
- Comment on German court orders two priests to pay fine for article criticizing homosexual clergy - LifeSite:
I'm not going to lie to you, I don't understand the least why you would possibly care what the sexuality of your clergy is.
As far as I recall, these people take a vow of Chastity. So the question becomes "which group of people am I specifically not banging?"
Doesnt that seem odd to you? It just seems like a double negative to me.
- Comment on Netflix staff is reeeing:
Get rid of black identitarians and bring in black comedians. You'll get better shows.
And not woke comedians. If he hasn't dropped a hard r n bomb send him back.
- Comment on Idiot thinks a woman should be able to murder a child after its born, at any age. Her mom should abort her right away:
Feminists ought to realize that shit like this is setting women back 500 years...
- Comment on Gemini, you’re gonna die twice:
One thing, pretty sure they're fake profiles, not official CNN.
You can take that you you please, it might change the calculus but not the answer for folks.
- Comment on I have no interest in hosting a nazi party site:
Sucks to be in the position to have to make decisions like that.
Thing is also that the platforms are free and open and distributed. If someone wants their "don't you hate juice?" Forum, they can make it and nobody can stop them, and as long as you abide by other communities standards (and to be honest I can't in some cases, hence being instance blocked across half the lemmyverse), you can still participate in other communities as well through federation.
Being honest, it's easy for me to advocate for free speech since my users are overwhelmingly decent. If my sites started turning into something terrible, I'd probably have to step in too. It isn't someone else's name and brand and hardware doing the work, it's mine. Hate to say it, but as much as I appreciate my users, I'm not their dad and I'm not going to sit there if they're shitting on my lawn.
- Comment on Fren Lives Matter: Summer of Frens:
- Comment on Not to feed into recent racism but "white extremist" are not directly responsible for most mass shootings:
Reality is not a nice thing. It tears all kinds of narratives to shreds, and not just establishment ones.
- Comment on 2000 Mules Just "Tip of the Voter Fraud Iceberg" - Michigan Investigators Reveal Mountain of New Evidence of 2020 Election Fraud:
The key is that it won't change anything retroactively. You could discover that nobody voted for Biden and he's still president.
The key is to take that reality and use it as ammunition in the war against the establishment.
- Comment on Too Good. Babylon Bee:
Ultra mega super MAGA
- Comment on Landlords hold legal liability a tenant does not:
The logic is absurd.
"I should be part-owner!" oh, so when the roof needs to be re-done, are you going to pay for that? If the yard needs to be dug up to replace the water mains, are you going to pay for that? If the basement leaks, are you going to pay for that?
Oh, you're not?
Then the thing you're paying for is free use of the space for a certain period of time. If it isn't your responsibility, then you don't own it.
- Comment on Question of the day, is the far left racist. Answer the question and I will come back with a follow up eventually:
Clearly. They're the most openly white supremacist group in politics today.
They're so convinced that whites are the most supreme group on the planet, that they've worked to redefine "whiteness" as not being a total fucking loser.
Just think about that for a second. These people are in the legislatures, in the schools, in the courthouses, arguing that if you're remotely not a total fucking loser, it's because you're part white. That's the only reason, and if you're one of those people, it's your natural place to be a total fucking loser and it's morally wrong that you're acting against the natural order of things and you need to act more like "your kind".
That's next level racism. The people pretending to be racist on freeforum, they're amateurs. Basically Martin Luther King Jr. compared to that.
- Comment on Should we have a freeforum for Xtreme and controversial content That is hidden from the main front page where as long as people are advocating for violence or breaking United States law anything goes:
"This is the forum for advocating for committing crimes you should commit crimes this is legal advice"
- Comment on Why photosynthetic organisms evolved to have dimeric reaction centres:
I'm interested to know how we know what chlorophyll was like billions of years ago. Seems like a chemical composition that would decompose over the course of even thousands of years.
- Comment on CheApR: DIY Open Source Augmented Reality Smart Glasses (For Like >$100?):
I'll only wear these for "the ladies"
Hey ladies, look at me! Fashion magnate over here!
- Comment on Musk literally begging to bring Trump cash cow back to Twatter... sadly Daddy has moved on with Truth Social:
Musk is a salesman. The only ones who can save us are ourselves. We don't need him or his friends.
- Comment on That's a *LOT* of RINOs:
We already knew.
- Comment on The Vax deaths may have begun...:
I think Q1 2022 is really the question, since we're out of the woods wrt covid itself...
- Comment on Just In case no one told you today, I think you’re amazing:
I like everyone on the fediverse libre. People I agree with, people I disagree with, it doesn't matter.
We all chose something different, something that isn't controlled by the establishment.
- Comment on Biden's sister wants Meghan Markle to run for president. Dems really have no one else, lol:
That would be embarassing.